Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

There Be Dragons: Opens on Nov 9

Two weeks ago, I received from my Auntie Nini  (Aurora Siquijor-Ramos)-- a copy of an invite for members of the clergy   to  the special screening of the movie " There Be Dragons"  at the University of Asia and the Pacific last October 15.  Even though the event had passed,   my Auntie Nini  handed me the invite to help  me  remember  the movie's regular screening on November 9.  She  asked me to bring my family to watch  the movie, which will be screened at   SM  North EDSA,   SM Megamall, Trinoma, Greenbelt, Glorietta and Alabang Town Center.

The invite states...

"The movie is a period film set during the Spanish Civil War and was inspired by true events in the life of St. Josemaria Escriva.  It is a movie about love and the power of forgiveness to break the chains of the past."

The other day,  I found the copy of the invite tucked in my leather folder.  I thought it was a sign for me  to  contribute in promoting  the movie,  thus this  blog post.
  
For more information about the movie, please log on to www.dragons.ph 

No comments: