Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Songs for the New Year

I have been led to discover songs that I find very meaningful as 2012 ushers in.

How I came across these songs is a blessing. For example, when I typed in "You lead me and guide me, Lord" in the google box, the results page included the site of heavensinpirations.

One of the bible passages listed in the site for the topic I posted was Psalm 32.   Then when I typed in  "Psalm 32 song" in the google box,  I was directed to the Youtube page where the song "You Are My Hiding Place"  is featured.




Two days earlier, on New Year's Eve I came across "These Alone Are Enough" an offertory song written by Dan Schutte.



I found "These Alone Are Enough" in the Youtube playlist of Dan Schutte's songs that included the highly popular  inspirational piece "Here I Am, Lord."



Looks like it will be a musical 2012 for me. I am glad.


No comments: