Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Sad Documentary Worth Sharing ASAP

Source
After reading today's scripture, the song "Hosea" written by Gregory Norbet, OSB came to mind.  I looked up the song in YouTube and I found a version, which to me was unusually graphic for an inspirational video    It was  4 minutes and 55 seconds long.   When I reached 3:00, I noticed on the screen a set  of  facial photo comparisons. At the end of the video, it was stated that the it was produced "to bring attention to the magnitude of sex and substance abuse drug and  to the forgiveness and healing offered by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

The  video  did catch my attention that I right away  typed  "before and after pictures drugs" in the Google search box.  After a few clicks,   I  came upon this  site named "facesofmeth.us."

What I saw in the site was a documentary entitled "From Drugs to Mugs." 
From Drugs to Mugs© is a drug education program designed specifically for classroom use and is a collaborative effort that would not have been possible without the input of many dedicated professionals.
To me, the  documentary is  very timely and highly relevant.    I hope that many, particularly  the young, can view it and learn about the devastating effects of drugs.

To my blog readers-- specially my fellow parents-- let us share this  documentary as soon as possible.

Please click here to view the documentary "From Drugs to Mugs,"

No comments: